jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What's happening to my page views?

1. CroftRoan profile image81
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

What's happening to my page views?

I just logged on to check how my account was doing and one hub said it had 4,294,967,295 page views. The total for that hub though still said 27. Is this just a passing glitch or should I tell someone who programs the site?

2. Spongy0llama profile image90
    Spongy0llamaposted 4 years ago

I have noticed the same thing too. My stats were frozen for two days, and then suddenly this. I'm going to give it some time to right itself. It doesn't seem to have affected my earnings or daily pageviews, so I'm not too worried about it yet. It's probably just a minor glitch.

1. monkeyminds profile image76
      monkeymindsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My PayPal account reflected a payment of 1,239,352 dollars and 57 cents......

NAH! Just kidding!

3. monkeyminds profile image76
    monkeymindsposted 4 years ago

I had the same to one of my Hubs.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image90
    Jeannieinabottleposted 4 years ago

This is happening to a lot of people right now.  I am totally happy about billions of views... if only it were true!  It seems as if only idle hubs have those crazy stats right now.  I am sure the glitch will be fixed soon.  Enjoy your billions of views while it lasts... I took a screen shot of mine.  :-)

1. CroftRoan profile image81
      CroftRoanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Isn't that the truth. I almost had a heart attack at the sudden spike until I saw the total. Shame it wasn't real.

working