jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Why don't all of your hubs come up in the Title Tuner?

1. xanzacow profile image72
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

Why don't all of your hubs come up in the Title Tuner?

2. MarieAlana1 profile image70
    MarieAlana1posted 5 years ago

That is something that I wonder about. I also wonder about what exactly the title tuner is for.

3. TNT Husky profile image69
    TNT Huskyposted 5 years ago
  4. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

I believe it only displays the titles that it thinks could be improved.  If it's not showing certain titles, then the tuner algorithm has deemed them good.  That said, I've never had the tuner output a better title for me.  All it does is suggest extra words you can put in your title based on search terms people have used to land on your hub.  But that doesn't necessarily mean you will be able to create a better title, in fact, cramming it with more keywords can hurt you SEO-wise.  Use your judgement and intuition.

1. xanzacow profile image72
      xanzacowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, that makes sense. Yes it does suggest random words, that would completely mess up the title. I was just wondering.

2. Insane Mundane profile image61
      Insane Mundaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well, for one, they must first have a fair amount of traffic via the search engines using, uh, uh, search terms that some robotic hero can call keywords...

3. xanzacow profile image72
      xanzacowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks insane, actually the ones with the most traffic never appear in the title tuner.

4. MarieAlana1 profile image70
      MarieAlana1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for this information!  It is something that I have been wondering about.

5. Insane Mundane profile image61
      Insane Mundaneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The Title Tuner sucks; either way, you still need some traffic for the robotic hero to fail; duh!  LOL!

working