jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Have you worked your way systematically through all The Learning Center tutorial

1. stuff4kids profile image96
    stuff4kidsposted 5 years ago

Have you worked your way systematically through all The Learning Center tutorials?

I started doing this at the outset and have found it really, really useful in helping me to understand how to make the most of Hubpages. I just wonder how many others have done or are still doing it? Did you find it useful?

2. billybuc profile image86
    billybucposted 5 years ago

I read about half of it. I go back to it occasionally.  I don't have the patience to read all of that text. LOL  I'm a writer....that's what I do...I write.  Whether my writing follows HP guidelines or not doesn't really interest me. smile

stuff4kidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I see your point of view and I respect that. I don't suppose you have any trouble getting hubs read. I think for me, what I'm learning in the Learning Center will give me the best chance of getting my hubs seen and read. Only time will tell!

3. janshares profile image95
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Not systematically but I read a lot of them when I first joined, and I've continued to read on occasion when I needed something. I was just there this morning. I find them mostly helpful and useful for specific things. It's interesting how some of them don't make sense until you actually start to create hubs and learn as you go.

Thanks for your answer. Yes, maybe it's a 'newbie' thing! I am finding it all very useful and quite easy to get to grips with one 'chunk' at a time.

4. ketage profile image80
    ketageposted 5 years ago

We are supposed to read that yikes
    I guess I now have some reading material for tonight.

Thanks for your answer ketage. I have found it really helpful.

5. Tricia1000 profile image71
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

Not systematically, but I always go to the learning center if I need to understand more about an aspect of HubPages with which I might be struggling at the time.

Yes, it is a useful resource, isn't it? I looked at a few sites before I chose this one and the Learning Center was one of the things that persuaded me. I felt there was lots of information and guidance in it.

6. TNT Husky profile image69
    TNT Huskyposted 5 years ago

Honestly, no. I mostly like to experiment. I read some of the help center things, but didn't really jump into them until I really wanted to figure out what to do.

Well, that's one nice thing about HubPages that you can do whatever you want with it. I've found the information there really helpful - especially in avoiding some errors that I see around the site a lot of newbies fall into. Fingers crossed!

working