jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

Is there anyone who gets around 50000 pageviews per day on hubpages?

1. purnimamoh1982 profile image79
    purnimamoh1982posted 5 years ago

Is there anyone who gets around 50000 pageviews per day on hubpages?

I am curious to know are there hubbers who earn more than 50000 pageviews per day? This is a hypothetical benchmark I have set just to have an idea. I guess there is none.

2. Olivia-O profile image72
    Olivia-Oposted 5 years ago

I certainly don't!  I'm writing book reviews, so any pageviews are good pageviews as far as I'm concerned. 

If I reach a lifetime total of 50,000, I'll be thrilled.

3. Naresh4u profile image60
    Naresh4uposted 5 years ago

Its very very difficult.... but its possible

1. molometer profile image85
      molometerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Highly improbable, in fact almost impossible.

4. Sullen91 profile image78
    Sullen91posted 5 years ago

One page view in less than four seconds is the rate at which page views would have to be generated to amass 50,000 over the course of a day. I can conceive of a scenario where a hub or poster is featured on a site and this subsequently leads to a tremendous surge in traffic for a short period.

But I seriously doubt an otherwise nondescript user could generate thousands of views a day without presupposing some crazy assumptions.

purnimamoh1982posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks a lot sullen 91, Your answer gives some clues.

5. Susana S profile image95
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

The most I've ever heard of is around 30,000 per day (that's regular traffic not just a one off viral event) from a user who doesn't write here anymore. So 50,000 is certainly possible, but most wouldn't tell you lest their topics were copied.

I would say a high average is 5,000 - 10,000 per day and there are a lot that achieve that.

That's encouraging to hear. Thanks a lot for posting your comment.

2. Sullen91 profile image78
      Sullen91posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You seem to conflate the meaning of "a lot" with a set that consists, almost surely, of statistical outliers.

3. Susana S profile image95
      Susana Sposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What I'm saying Sullen, is that it's not just a handful of people. It is an achievable goal for anyone that's willing to truly put the effort in.

4. molometer profile image85
      molometerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Pre Panda maybe, not now.

5. Susana S profile image95
      Susana Sposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It was definitely easier pre-panda, but it's still very doable.

6. gags3480 profile image72
    gags3480posted 5 years ago

Can't even Imagine that. 400-500 views per day is max. which I have got so far............

7. molometer profile image85
    molometerposted 5 years ago

The most page views that I have actually seen real evidence of, was 5,000 in one 24 hour period and that was a fluke. The hub got picked up on Reddit and went viral then dropped like a stone.
    The numbers go up and down but 50,000 per day. I would suggest is highly unlikely and anyone that tell's you different, is blowing smoke up your you know what.
    If you get between o and 40 views per day on each hub that is a more realistic idea.
    There are people on hubpages that get more views than that, and you can quite easily check their stats out in the learning centre. They are very rare indeed.
    I was getting 10,000 a month last year and it is only now slowly returning to that level after all the Panda updates.
    Keep improving your hubs and forget about page views. They will come when your hubs are good and you attract more readers. Good luck.

8. nafeelpc profile image60
    nafeelpcposted 5 years ago

The best idea is that improve your hub and don't care about pages views.It will bring you a good traffic slowly when your hub got quality content.

9. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I get less than 100 views per day, and I have about 120 hubs. However, I do not do any of the things you are supposed to do. I do not have a blog where I post links. I have not mastered SEO and not sure I believe everything about it. I do not write on the most popular topics. I do not write recipes, travel reviews or product reviews--nothing wrong with that--it is just not what I write. My number of followieres growing slowly. I did not expect to make a lot of money here, and so far I have met that expectation. For the most part, I get good reviews from the people who follow me. Most of my hubs are featured. I put a few in the idle state because they need additional work, or they are time sensitive. I spend from 90 minutes to about two hours a day on the Hub. If I turned it into a full time profession, I might get more views, but that is not practical right now.

Dear Larry, thanks for the insightful comment. My point is, whether after doing many of such things, are there people who have  the consistent pageviews?

working