jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I know if my hub has been published, do I get an email?

1. michael0316 profile image60
    michael0316posted 4 years ago

How do I know if my hub has been published,
    do I get an email?

2. liesl5858 profile image85
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

Hello! I am new on Hubpages but I think you will find an H beside the title of your hub if it is published or featured. They haven't emailed me.

3. Solaras profile image98
    Solarasposted 4 years ago

No, they won't send an email.  Go to your account from the tool bar, and you will find a list of your hubs.  If it has two arrows in a circle, it is still going through the quality analysis phase.  Once it has been approved, it will have an "H" out to the right of it if it is featured (or nothing if it is not featured). 

If there is an issue with your hub, i.e. duplicate content or needs revision you will be notified here as well.  You will find a key at the bottom of your account page that will let you know what the symbols next to your hub mean.  Good Luck!

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

No, no e-mail (unless you have done something wrong) LOL... You can tell by looking at your Hub statistics, just click on your account, it will take you straight to it. If there is a "H" beside your hub, it has been published. If it is blank after a few days this means you need to do some editing to get it published. If you see something like this @, that means the hub is idle and awaiting publication.