jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How you write hubs?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image34
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

How you write hubs?

I usually write on a big diary, edit and rewrite.  Finally when I am satisfied starting typing.  For me the flow of thought works only when I try on a paper. When I try directly onto computer, its fluency is left.  How is your style? Please explain.

2. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

I write my articles in pencil in an exercise book of 120 pages. Hence, any mistakes, i just rub it off and rewrite and i type them in the computer before publish. I take my pencil and exercise book wherever i go, jot down some before and write another hub

3. dailytop10 profile image89
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

I simply write directly on a computer. Anything that interest me on a certain day can turn into one of my hubs.

4. ikechiawazie profile image59
    ikechiawazieposted 4 years ago

I have a notebook that I jot my points which i use to type on my computer.

5. cygnetbrown profile image85
    cygnetbrownposted 4 years ago

For the most part, I write directly onto the computer. However, during the idea and outline stage, I do use pen and paper. To find my ideas, I use brain mapping using pen and paper, and then from that, I use a pen and paper to organize the ideas into the outline. I do research online.  I then open a word document and write and edit the piece and then transfer what I have written to the hub and add in the marketing elements.