jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you write Hubs in order to earn some money or ?

1. Think Yourself profile image59
    Think Yourselfposted 7 years ago

Do you write Hubs in order to earn some money or ?

2. joshuanoerr profile image59
    joshuanoerrposted 7 years ago

I make some. For me, it's more important for building quality links and improving search rankings of the sites I own

3. davidemorgan profile image57
    davidemorganposted 7 years ago

Yes, definitely. You can make money through AdSense, Amazon, eBay, and Kontera. You can also review other affiliate offers, promote your own products, and send people to your own sites.

And by building links to your main site(s), you are also helping it rank higher in Google, which can mean more indirect income by writing Hubs.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I write articles for money, I write articles for me and my readers - that's the beauty of hubpages, you can do both.

5. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

No, I have enough money.  I write to express.......

6. bulalo profile image59
    bulaloposted 7 years ago

Make money, ma'am, hopefully. I don't have enough. smile

7. vietnamvet68 profile image60
    vietnamvet68posted 7 years ago

you could never make any money here. I like to write my life stories and experiences for people to enjoy and a poem now and then to make people laugh. God Bless

8. christoss1959 profile image74
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

I used to write hubs in order to take money, but I found that with hubpages you need to much effort to actually earn money. These days I am writting to test stuff out and to express myself as I am involved to more complicated money earning projects

9. remaniki profile image80
    remanikiposted 7 years ago

Initially I signed up on hubpages for making some extra money but as I started writing, I felt that I should only focus on writing good hubs and not from a monetary angle. But the good news is that when you publish good content and optimize the hubs, you attract a lot of traffic and earn money over a period of time.

10. katescottuk profile image58
    katescottukposted 7 years ago

I like to write Hubs for pleasure... If I happen to make a few pennies from adsense, etc, it is simply a bonus!

11. Jila777 profile image75
    Jila777posted 7 years ago

I write hubs to make money online. I'm also learning a lot on Hub Pages.

working