jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

By asking questions does it improve your profile score

1. Martin-ddp profile image89
    Martin-ddpposted 4 years ago

By asking questions does it improve your profile score

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Yes, anything that shows you are active in the hubpages community improves your score. This must be true, because I haven't been very active lately and my score has dropped significantly.

3. atechwiz profile image72
    atechwizposted 4 years ago

My experience has been that the more active you are in HubPages in general the better your profile score will be.  So, I typically devote some time to questions, forums, and hubs.  I hope that helps but honestly your profile score is higher than mine right now so I should be taking advise from you.

4. Nell Rose profile image93
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

It seems to help your overall score and page views. I have been taking a look at who is a success on here recently and I was suprised to see that the hubbers who earn the most seem to be more active in the questions and forums than others. In fact there are a few people who only have a small amount of hubs but have admitted to earning a lot more than I ever do with my 200 + hubs. I did wonder how they did it but then noticed that they had answered loads of questions and forum posts. Coincidence? Not sure but it does sound as though its working for them.

5. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

If you are to score 100% then you have to attempt all the questions. Questions, I mean to contribute in every section. HP is just like a lengthy question paper divided into so many sections and one has to attempt bare minimum in every section to get perfect century.

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

really? I thought that answering questions and commenting hubs will generate better hubscore. Thanks for asking this question.

7. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image35
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

The basic thing to understand is that the more you get active in all kind of hubbing activities like answering questions, asking questions and take part in forum, etc, the positive development take place is that your visibility on the HP platform gets  increased and you are noted by the fellow hubbers.  They understand that you are serious in the platform and are reliable person to approach.  Ultimately it improves your score.

working