jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What could be the reason for my commentator level to disappear.

1. wqaindia profile image50
    wqaindiaposted 5 years ago

What could be the reason for my commentator level to disappear.

I had been commenting on the Hubs of my choice and was designated as commentator level 1. But as soon as I increased my activity of commenting my commentator level disappeared from the scene. Is this a penalty for over commenting.

2. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

As far as I know, over-commenting cannot be the issue. I comment on 5 to 10 hubs a day, and my commentor level has risen to Level 7.

I hope you don't mind, but I looked at a couple of your comments to see if I had any ideas. You make appreciative comments: That is good, keep it up. It helps to be specific, and to write comments that are two or three sentences long. (You do that sometimes, but not always.) Good punctuation and grammar help - in your case, WQ, be sure to use a question mark when you ask a question!

You probably know this, but the Commentor Level is tied only to comments on hubs, not to answers to questions, comments on questions, or forum postings.

I'm confident that, if you keep commenting in a thoughtful and supportive way, and pay a bit more attention to grammar and punctuation, your Commentor Level 1 will return - and then go up from there!

1. wqaindia profile image50
      wqaindiaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for making me understand.

2. SidKemp profile image95
      SidKempposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good luck and Godspeed in raising your Commentor Level.

working