jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you a hub hopper?

1. pagesvoice profile image86
    pagesvoiceposted 4 years ago

Are you a hub hopper?

Although I want to be a hub hopper, I can never do so because I always get a clock that says "working." Am I the only one who has this problem?

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

I do lot of Hub hopping, on classic hopper. You tend to meet and encourage new hubbers there and I love doing that.  I don't understand, why you are not able to do so.
    May be a technical issue. Try writing your complaint to HP, at team@hubpages.com
    Good luck!

3. mperrottet profile image95
    mperrottetposted 4 years ago

I hub hop both on Hub Pages, and also rate Hubs for Mechanical Turk.  There must be a technical issue that is keeping you from using the Hub Hopper.  I would suggest trying a different browser, and see if that makes a difference.  I'd report the issue to HubPages as well, and see what they can do to help you.  Hub Hopping is fun, and I think it's really useful to all of us a HubPages since it keeps the quality up.  It also gives you a good sense of what makes good and bad hubs, which can improve the quality of your own hubs.  I hope you get this problem solved, as I'm familiar with your excellent hubs, and think that you would make a great hub hopper!

4. grandmapearl profile image91
    grandmapearlposted 4 years ago

Yes, I thoroughly enjoy hopping hubs when I get a chance.  It's a great way to meet and encourage writers, and also to weed out those articles that have obviously been 'spun'.
    Hopefully you have had success in solving your technical issues by now?

5. My Cook Book profile image60
    My Cook Bookposted 4 years ago

I am a hub hopper, it is the easy way to go through newly published hubs. I see at-least ten to twenty before i close it.

6. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

I am a Hub Hopper. I use the Classic Hopper about 3 times each week and go through a lot of hubs. Those that are outstanding, I rate high. Those that do not interest me, I just pass over and those that are little more that ads for a product or self-promotion I vote down. Some hubs, that I think are good but need a little polishing will generate a comment from me, with the note saying they are free to delete since I am only making a technical suggestion and am not commenting on the subject matter per se.

7. profile image0
    Alise- Evonposted 4 years ago

Yes, I try to do some hub hopping every once in a while.  It's a very good way of reading about things you normally wouldn't (like wandering into parts of the library you never go to).
    I have not had any trouble actually getting in like you have. Hope you get that  worked out.

working