jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense or HP Ad Program?

1. yarddog2k profile image60
    yarddog2kposted 4 years ago

Adsense or HP Ad Program?

If I turn off my adsense ads does that mean I can earn more through HP's ad program? I've read through all the info and some of it is conflicting and confusing.

2. ArockDaNinja profile image79
    ArockDaNinjaposted 4 years ago

Leave both activated. It's worked the best for me. I'm pretty sure that all but one ad will be linked to the HB program, and the remaining ad will link directly to your adsense account. You'll rarely see an adsense click, trust me.

Hubpages adsense account has a higher cost per click because they have high standards when it comes to ranking their hubbers. High cost per click = more money than your personal adsense account.

In addition, HP ads are better, more engaging, and relevant.

If you're looking to make more money, start a Youtube Channel, Facebook fanpage, Twitter account, and link all to your Hubpage account. Stay in the same niche and use the same name on all accounts if possible.

I really should write a hub about this.

1. yarddog2k profile image60
      yarddog2kposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree; You should most definitely write a hub about this. :-) I really like your answer to my question. Thanks

3. CroftRoan profile image81
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

Keep both up and cover your bases. Having adsense up won't effect you ad program earnings in anyway.

4. cprice75 profile image88
    cprice75posted 4 years ago

Use the Ad program. It seems to do better for most people, according to the forums. Of course, some AdSense ads will continue to show up even if the ad program is in use, so it is possible to earn from both.

Closed to reply