jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Do you use Google+ ?

1. To Start Again profile image77
    To Start Againposted 4 years ago

Do you use Google+ ?

What do use it for? A social site or for drawing traffic?

2. Desmith3 profile image76
    Desmith3posted 4 years ago

I use it. I post links to all of my articles and other blogs there, but so far I haven't seen it do much good. A couple pageviews is about it. It is also another great time waster if you get bored with Hubpages and Facebook, just browsing different posts. There is some interesting and funny stuff there, and what the heck, it don't cost anything.

3. ChrisJawalka profile image61
    ChrisJawalkaposted 4 years ago

I use it. I think it has a lot of potential for a better social media source, than Facebook... However, not enough people seem to agree with me. Since, there aren't nearly as many of my friends, contacts or family using +, I use Facebook more... but, I do post blogs, hubs and random memes there... but, I also post 'em on Facebook too! LOL smile

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

yeah, i post all my HP links to google + . Didn't help much. Just hope to bring in some traffic. My followers are 29 of them while I followed 60 of them.

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

I do post links of my hubs at Google+. I don't think it draws more traffic due to that but I read somewhere here only that it gives a better chance to your hubs being crawled up by Google.

1. To Start Again profile image77
      To Start Againposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That does make sense! I hadn't thought of that.

6. JimTxMiller profile image79
    JimTxMillerposted 4 years ago

Google+ is one of several social networking sites that I use.

7. wqaindia profile image79
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

For drawing traffic and learning new things through technology supers. Some times it works as increasing or expanding Social Network.

8. StitchTheDamned profile image75
    StitchTheDamnedposted 4 years ago

I had it for a little while, but it really hasn't picked up all too well, yet. I get way more traffic through Facebook.

9. lorddraven2000 profile image92
    lorddraven2000posted 4 years ago

I have been giving it some thought but as of right now I am not using it.

10. Louise Lately profile image70
    Louise Latelyposted 4 years ago

I've started to use it slowly but can't really get the hang of it! And I understand most social networking sites....