jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How you came to know about Hubpages?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image35
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

How you came to know about Hubpages?

I got reference from a local monthly.  Immediately I got an interest and started hubbing.  What is your case and how much you are involved in hubbing activities?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7699071_f260.jpg

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I have an online friend who started writing here and spoke highly of the experience.  So I signed up two years ago and have been here ever since.

sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

wish you the best ...

3. paulvar profile image61
    paulvarposted 4 years ago

i search of making money from writing >>on google

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Just typed in how to make money writing online to google. At first it was just to make money then turned into a hobby.

5. icv profile image67
    icvposted 4 years ago

hey i read about hubpages in Sambadhyam monthly magazine ( i hope you heared from the same ) in my college library. then i understand getting a paypal account is a great risk and not possible for Indians. unfortunately, later i got paypal account after searching and inquiring about that. i joined in hubpages in February 2013. can you share, what is your experience with hubpages after your 1 year experience ?

sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years agoin reply to this

You can read my hub on the topic published recently.  Pls go to my profile page and see the same.  I have done a couple of hubs on my experience here.  So reading the same will give you some idea and confidence.

6. ChitrangadaSharan profile image53
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

I came to know about HubPages through Linkedin. The author of an article was a HP member too and I was impressed by his work. Since I discovered HP, it has become an important part of my daily routine.

working