jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What will happen to my adsense earnings after I decide to stay with GOD?

1. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

What will happen to my adsense earnings after I decide to stay with GOD?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7678253_f260.jpg

2. ilscherzo profile image67
    ilscherzoposted 4 years ago

I'm not sure if I'm reading your question right, but if you're asking what happens after you close your account and you still have money in your AdSense account, Google's policy is that they'll send you your final earnings if they are above the cancellation threshold. Otherwise, no.

wqaindiaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

No doubt Google is very honest in its dealings and they may even send a messenger to deliver the earnings.

3. sparkster profile image93
    sparksterposted 4 years ago

I'm interpreting this as a similar question that was asked not long ago: what happens to my earnings after I die? I think the answer to that is to put something in your will, so that the account will be transferred over to someone who you wish to leave the earnings to after you're gone - this is what I plan to do.

Great idea. To prepare specific Will for Hubs at HP to be distributed among followers equitably smile

4. sharingknowledge profile image73
    sharingknowledgeposted 4 years ago

Whatever GOD decides will happen to your earnings since everything else will be left in his hands!

Will is a good option as suggested by Sparkster.

5. Nila says profile image83
    Nila saysposted 4 years ago

Well, what happens to your bank accounts when u "decide?" to stay with God?
    I'm finding it difficult to understand the part "When I decide".  We don't decide on when to die if "death" is what you meant by the term "stay with God!"

There are many ways to stay with God even when you are alive.Wqaindia - By any chance are you thinking of renouncing worldly pleasures? If that is the case, the first step you should be taking to move towards in that direction is to "Stop" worrying about what will happen to your material wealth. :-) HA!

I think this is the best choice.

2. Nila says profile image83
      Nila saysposted 4 years agoin reply to this

smile Thanks!

working