jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I get more impressions with the ad program?

1. graveyard-rose profile image81
    graveyard-roseposted 4 years ago

How do I get more impressions with the ad program?

2. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

Try posting at Redgage, Stumbleupon, Twitter, Facebook etc. If it is a women's interest article, share at Pinterest.  Join some Yahoo groups that match your interests and share there. Digg is another site to share your link, but I didn't do so well there, but some do.

Write other articles about the same subject and link them together. Start a blog and share your articles there.

3. SpaceShanty profile image95
    SpaceShantyposted 4 years ago

You also need to make sure your titles contain keywords and phrases which people are typing into Google.

Example your Hub 'Top 5 Rules for a Perfect Date'

Not many people will search for this.  But they will seach for 'how to make a good date impression'

Just think what people will type into Google and put this into your title and/or intro.

4. hawaiianodysseus profile image81
    hawaiianodysseusposted 4 years ago

Every so often, Rose, try changing your ads up. I've replaced some of my eBay ads, and lo and behold. I get that proverbial arrow pointing upward in no time! It's gotta be a Google thing. I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I'll try anything that causes the beast to hiccup every now and then! Then again, it just might be coincidental.
    Oh, well, worth a try.

Joe

Closed to reply

working