jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Would you want to be paid for question views?

1. phtech profile image80
    phtechposted 4 years ago

Would you want to be paid for question views?

2. Geekdom profile image93
    Geekdomposted 4 years ago

It is always nice to get paid, but I am okay with just getting income from my articles.  I have found that question are now only a great way to get information you need but also a way to draw in viewers/possible subscribers.  In a way they can generate income.

1. phtech profile image80
      phtechposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sorry for the late response everyone. I'm driving from North Carolina to Georgia. I guess I was misinformed about the questions and Adsense. Thank you all for the info though!

3. paiva25 profile image85
    paiva25posted 4 years ago

Thought we do get paid for question views hmm

4. susi10 profile image96
    susi10posted 4 years ago

Well, if we were paid for question views, people would just spam the website with their questions. It is better to write high quality articles and get paid from them.

1. Barbara Kay profile image90
      Barbara Kayposted 4 years agoin reply to this

We are being paid for question views already. I suppose a few people spam the site in this way, but it must not be too many or that would be gone.

5. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 4 years ago

As far as I know, we are getting paid for question views in a way because the ads served in the question page is 60% ours and 40% for Hubpages. Hence, if the ads served is operating under our account, the earnings from the clicks will accrue to us.

1. yupperclub profile image76
      yupperclubposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Had no idea!  Every little bit helps, I guess.  I'm sure Hubpages is being as honest as possible with still being able to afford the site (which is good for all of us).  Their share is kind of like our taxes paid for a good "government".

working