jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Images not showing on hubs

1. Carola Finch profile image97
    Carola Finchposted 4 years ago

Images not showing on hubs

I am noticing when hub hopping that some images are not showing - just a box to indicate that should be there.  Just curious, but is this a HubPages problem or a writer's problem that needs to be fixed?

2. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 4 years ago

That's not something that you can do anything about and it doesn't happen often. I've only encountered this once out of at least a hundred photos. I've found that just waiting a bit allows the pic to show or refreshing the page can show it as well. It's possible that there is a technical error that improves in the span of time it takes to log out and log back in.

3. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

I noticed that my very own photo I uploaded, where the box went blank on a hub I have not published yet.  This was early this morning, and so I just went back to try to upload the photo again, and it was there then.  So, who knows?

4. I Am Rosa profile image90
    I Am Rosaposted 4 years ago

HubPages seems to be having SEVERAL technical problems.  Personally, I've lost the ability to add links to my hubs and my Amazon capsules are not appearing.  When I do go edit the hub, the capsule is still there with the code in it, but it will not show the item(s) and it will not appear in the hub.

Someone suggested that I contact HubPages via this link: http://hubpages.com/help-wizard ... I'll be doing that today to find out what's going on and it they can help.  Maybe you could contact them with your issue, as well.

5. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I don't know if this has to do with your problem, but I was having a similar problem when I was using Firefox. I switched to Google Chrome and haven't had the issue anymore.