jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is it okay for me to have more than one HubPages account?

1. CroftRoan profile image81
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

Is it okay for me to have more than one HubPages account?

I was thinking that I should separate some of my hubs and was wondering if anyone thought it would be a good idea to have a second account for them. What are your thoughts?

2. ladyweight profile image84
    ladyweightposted 4 years ago

Its perfectly okay. I went through a painstaking time separating my hubs a few weeks ago. I now have 3 accounts containing hubs of separate interests. I was told that having specific hub niches would be beneficial to your overall hub status in search engines. I am currently seeing much better results with traffic and earnings with 2 of my accounts. In fact, I have earned more in the past few weeks than I had earned for months. Doing this also motivates me to write more and to be more active in the hub community.

So try specializing before you write too many hubs as you will have to prepare to unpublish and rewrite your current hubs. If you have less than 10 hubs you could probably rewrite and split them up easily. But if you have more hubs its best to continue with your current account and create additional ones for future hubs.

1. CroftRoan profile image81
      CroftRoanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the advice. Admittedly I have a little over a hundred hubs but I know more are coming.

3. tempestt10 profile image60
    tempestt10posted 4 years ago

Makes sense you have been publishing a lot.

working