jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Reading other writer's hubs, what interesting facts have you learned?

1. harmony155 profile image71
    harmony155posted 4 years ago

Reading other writer's hubs, what interesting facts have you learned?

2. harmony155 profile image71
    harmony155posted 4 years ago

I just learned the definition of the term Omnism by hubber Pamela Red

http://pamelanred.hubpages.com/hub/Omni … -Religions

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Today I learned about the monsoon rains in Arizona. The article was packed with info and great videos of the rain and the flash floods.

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image88
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 4 years ago

Wow, you don't have enough space here to say! Mostly you learn people have so much to share and they want to and they are not so different no matter where they come from.

5. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

harmony.....Seriously?  If I started listing all that I have learned from reading the hubs of our fellow-writers, right this minute.....I'd still be listing at this time, next month!  I personally believe I could easily write a 4-part series of hubs, on this topic, by itself.
    I have expressed myself often, here at HP, in terms of the vast and varied education that is readily available in our Hub World.  Just in American History lessons alone, (a subject I IGNORED in school) I have learned so very much.  Surprisingly, once I began reading these History hubs, I sought out more.  I refer to Alastar Packer and Harrold as my Hub History Professors!
    How to improve our writing skills & all about HUMANITY?  billybuc!! and many others...Perfecting our command of English (grammar, punctuation, definition, etc??) Victoria Lynn...Country music..celebrities, bios and songs?  That would be our Sunshine625......Gardening and Photography or Academy Awards? Tilsontitan......Interesting places and facts about England?  Nell Rose.......South Africa?  Martie Coester.......A variety of works from the GENIUS minds of Mickey Sr., Marcoujor, The Real Housewife, Susan Holland, harmony 155 (Know that hubber?)  drbj, breakfastpop, Wesman Todd Shaw......Stop me if you can.  We are LOADED with talented, articulate, prolific writers who present us with a plethora of knowledge..wisdom...entertainment..adventure!   If we never picked up another book, newspaper or magazine.....we have enough fabulous reading material here at HP, to read, learn and grow for years to come!  The added bonus is we get to converse and share with the AUTHORS.....get to know top-notch individuals from all over the world.  Need a good hearty laugh? vist Thoughtsandwiches or markewbie....jeannieinabottle...So many more.
    Fiction....Fact....Poetry....Comedy....Geography, Finances, Recipes, Diet and health......What a wonderful, awesome, intriguing & educational place!
    Other writer's Hubs?  They teach, they guide, they assist, they describe and explain.......They ROCK!

1. harmony155 profile image71
      harmony155posted 4 years agoin reply to this

You couldn't have stated it any better!! I am going to have to check out the other "Real Housewives!"  You make me laugh!!

working