jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Please Critique My Article-Help Me!

1. profile image0
    hulababy1posted 7 years ago

Hi!

I am a first time Hubber, and I am trying to learn the ropes.  I have written my first article on "polymyositis" and how I am living with it. 

I need help with critique. I asked a friend to do it, but busy. Can someone take a look at my article "The Sneaky Sister" and offer suggestions on how to make it better.  You can email me as well: jennifermonk1@msn.com.  Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks a million!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You will get help if you post in the Extreme Makeover Forum.

1. profile image0
      hulababy1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Uninvited Writer. LOL!!!  I will take your advice.

3. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile I found your article very well written. I would suggest pictures or videos of some sort that relate to your topic. Add health, health information and extra tags to include industry which helps find advertisers wink otherwise, you are off to a great start. Just browse other peoples Hubs to get a idea of a layout that you like and apply to your own.

1. profile image0
      hulababy1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dame for responding and the tips given.  They are a big help. I'm working on another article.  I am having a time trying to understand how to link Amazon onto my articles.  Google just jumped right in there and I though Amazon would do the same.  Can I get your assistance please?

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

You got to have a account with amazon affiliate, you will get assigned a code which you paste into HP *my account* affiliate settings, which activates use of amazon capsules and inserting products big_smile hope that helps.

working