jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How to get high quality images for hubs?

1. mayank147 profile image78
    mayank147posted 4 years ago

How to get high quality images for hubs?

2. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Visit morguefile, photopin, and pixabay. They have high quality, free images you can download with the proper attributions.

3. NateB11 profile image95
    NateB11posted 4 years ago

I find Pixabay to be handy. Also, Wikimedia commons and Flickr Creative Commons. Here's a simple way, though; at Google search engine, click on bolt to the right; it brings up advanced search--click on that; it brings you to a screen where you can filter your search; at the bottom there is a selection that says "usage rights"; click on the drop down to the right of that and choose "free to use or share, even commercially"; hit Advance Search button. It will bring up images you are free to use; just make sure to attribute where you got it.

1. mayank147 profile image78
      mayank147posted 4 years agoin reply to this

If i download image from that site and put this image on my hub image capsule then is there any issue..

2. NateB11 profile image95
      NateB11posted 4 years agoin reply to this

If it is free to use and share, then you just have to provide attribution; information about the author of image and copyright; and a link. You can do that in the Hub in the photo capsule; there's a place for attribution, url (link to page), etc.

3. mayank147 profile image78
      mayank147posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think while using Pixabay website it is not necessary to provide attribution or author's URL because we can freely use any image from this site and upload it in on Hubpage please tell me am i right or wrong..

4. mayank147 profile image78
    mayank147posted 4 years ago

Can you please tell me the process how i give attribution and copyright and etc please tell me i am new to hubpage...???

1. NateB11 profile image95
      NateB11posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Attribution is the name of the author, site you got the image, copyright info like some rights reserved or public domain; link is the link to the page you got image. Ex: Athena (made-up author), Flickr Creative Commons, CC0 (Creative Commons)

5. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 4 years ago

freepik.com has free pictures you can use without worrying about copyright... it has a decent collection.

working