jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How long does it take for a video to be processed after uploading it to Hubpages

1. donnah75 profile image96
    donnah75posted 4 years ago

How long does it take for a video to be processed after uploading it to Hubpages?

I uploaded a new video to my video section of Hubpages.  I plan to add it to an existig Hub, making it a video hub. It has said "processing. please be patient." for more than 24 hours now.  The last two videos I uploaded were there in a matter of minutes.  Is it normal for the processing to take this long? (Trying to be patient, but...)

2. livewirez profile image73
    livewirezposted 4 years ago

I think it would depend on the size of the video and how fast your internet connection is. If you think it already took you so long then try to reupload your video.

1. donnah75 profile image96
      donnah75posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  In the end, that is what I did and it worked.  I waited a couple of days and figured something must have gone awry.  When I tried again, it uploaded and was processed within ten minutes.  smile

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image31
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

It varies. When I done it, they took different time gap for approval. But I am sure it won't go above 24 hours.  Converting ordinary hub to video hub is a new idea the HP brought and I haven't tried it yet. So I can't comment what time they will take it for this process. Normally they are approving within 24 hours.

Closed to reply

working