jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Why my subdomain is not being verified on Webmaster tools ?

1. AUPADHYAY profile image38
    AUPADHYAYposted 4 years ago

Why my subdomain is not being verified on Webmaster tools ?

After lots of efforts, I am unable to get verified my subdomain on webmaster tools. Alternatively, I chosen another method via analytic account but it is also not being succeeded. I have opted for HTML option it generates html file which is to be uploaded on my site but I am unable to ascertain as to how I can find the place where I can upload this html file. Please help.

2. Martin Heeremans profile image76
    Martin Heeremansposted 4 years ago

Are you trying to verify your HP account in webmaster tools or a website you own elsewhere?

1. AUPADHYAY profile image38
      AUPADHYAYposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Dear Martin Heeremans, I am trying to verify my HP account in webmaster tools.

2. Martin Heeremans profile image76
      Martin Heeremansposted 4 years agoin reply to this

In order to add your HP sub-domain into your webmaster tools account, first your HP account has to be approved for adsense. Once your sub-domain is approved for adsense, you will receive an affiliate I.d. for analytics. this is inserted into your hp

3. AUPADHYAY profile image38

Thanks for your reply Martin Heeremans, I have already my anlytics i.d. affiliated with my HP account. Whereas, I had google adsense earlier affiliated to my account but from past various months, my google adsense does not remain associated for 3 day

4. Martin Heeremans profile image76
      Martin Heeremansposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ok, let me get this correct, you used to have ad-sense settings in HP but recently changed to analytics? Post in the forum and ill tell you how add your domain to webmaster tools. I'm having trouble understanding you and can only write short comments

5. AUPADHYAY profile image38

Thanks dear Martin Heeremans,  for your valuable assistance.

working