jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

When I reach my payout threshold, does it automatically deposit into my adsense

1. noosepaper profile image73
    noosepaperposted 4 years ago

When I reach my payout threshold, does it automatically deposit into my adsense account?

I have reached the payout of $50 but I don't know how to get the payment, does it go into my google adsense account automatically at the end of the month?

2. Indian Chef profile image71
    Indian Chefposted 4 years ago

Noosepaper, the amount at end of Sept ( I am amusing that you reached this month) would be credited to your pay pal account by the end of october. They can not deposit in your adsense account.

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Congratz on reaching the payout. I haven't reached it yet so I can't say but like Indian Chef said it probably gets auto-deposited to paypal. I've seen several people say this is how it works so yeah smile. Keep hubbing!

4. timorous profile image84
    timorousposted 4 years ago

The payout from Hubpages ad program is deposited in your PayPal account 30 days after you reach (or exceed) the $50 threshold. If for instance, on Sept. 28th, you reached the threshold, you'll see that payout on Oct. 28th.

Google Adsense is a separate payment, and usually much slower to build up to their $100 threshold.

1. Pamela N Red profile image86
      Pamela N Redposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You also have to go into your PayPal account to have them deposit the money in your bank account or it will just sit there collecting interest for PayPal.

2. timorous profile image84
      timorousposted 4 years agoin reply to this

@Pamela; You don't HAVE TO transfer the money to your bank account. You can use it to pay for most online transactions instead of your credit card.

working