jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many views did you get in your first month with hubpages?

1. PositronWildhawk profile image79
    PositronWildhawkposted 4 years ago

How many views did you get in your first month with hubpages?

I've been on hubpages for just over 2 weeks now and have got about 400 views from my 14 hubs. Is this good?

2. Melinda Longoria profile image80
    Melinda Longoriaposted 4 years ago

I think that sounds good, but I am new too. wink My first 11 Hubs were created in about a month and I have over 1200 views.

3. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

That is certainly better than me. I got 65 views from 8 hubs after my first month. Well done and good luck for the future.

4. Barbara Kay profile image89
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

My first hub was so long ago that I don't remember. I do know that at the beginning I didn't get a lot of traffic. In fact I didn't start doing really well until I had about 80 hubs. Keep at it. I have well over a million now. Give it time and patience and write, write, write. Be sure to read some tricks and tips at the learning center too. You'll see good earnings that way.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Hi Positron and welcome to HP. I think I had about the same number of views within the first couple of weeks. It's a very good start. The great thing about getting so many views is that means people are interested in what you write and I'm sure your numbers will keep going up as you write more hubs.

6. angryelf profile image91
    angryelfposted 4 years ago

Probably like 10 LOL. I was mostly inactive until June. July, I started writing a lot. I currently have like 38 hubs, and 9,200 views in the last 30 days! 400 views is very good, the most important thing is to look at "traffic sources". If it is more Google than anything else, you are off to a GREAT start!!!! Good luck! smile