jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

How many hubs per week do you publish?

1. Meo Antolin profile image83
    Meo Antolinposted 4 years ago

How many hubs per week do you publish?

I'm getting a lot of free time lately and I think I have the capacity to publish 2-3 hubs a day. How many hubs do you publish on a weekly basis? I'm in the process of experimenting and trying to increase traffic for my hubs. Any input is appreciated.

2. goodnews11 profile image90
    goodnews11posted 4 years ago

If I have much of free time I publish atleast a hub daily. But mostly I will be busy doing some other works and couldnot find time to write. I had lot of free time last week and I published 5 hubs.

Meo Antolinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the answer. It's because I have a list of topics that I want to write about but I think it's better to write just one a day.

3. electronician profile image82
    electronicianposted 4 years ago

I've taken a challenge to publish 30 in my first 30 days, after that I'll probably drop down to around 2-4 per week.

Meo Antolinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I might as well do the same. Thanks for the answer.

4. profile image96
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

I write about one hub a week, I would like to write more but I simply don't have the time. Well done to all of you that publish more than 1 a week, that is a great effort.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

When I first started writing here, I was publishing 2 or 3 a week. Now I'm only writing one a week, but that's because there's so much other stuff going on I have to take of. I'll probably go back to writing at least two a week after the holidays.

6. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Here's something to think about......why be wrapped up him "how many hubs to publish in a week" as opposed to "how many QUALITY hubs can I publish."  Quality outlasts quantity.  You can have 100 "ok" hubs while another can have just 20 "awesome" hubs.

1. profile image96
      Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is a very good point. My hubs are always as good as I can make them quality wise and take quite a long time to write.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

When I started here year before last, I tried my best to keep to a schedule of at least one new Hub per week. Since then, I've slacked off somewhat and now I just publish whenever the hell I feel like it. Sometimes a month or more will go by between new Hubs for me.

8. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

My record is 8 in one day, but now I average maybe 1 per month.

The last hub I wrote got 80,000 views in 3 days (not on this account). It's a lot better to work smarter, rather than harder.

working