How many hubs do you write in one day?

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (31 posts)
  1. rob_allen profile image70
    rob_allenposted 12 years ago

How many hubs do you write in one day?

2. vespawoolf profile image92
    vespawoolfposted 12 years ago

Since I'm not a full-time hubber, I shoot for one hub a week. Every once in a while I have time to write two during the week.

3. profile image0
    Phelckyposted 12 years ago

I try to write one hub a day smile I missed it one day, then I just wrote two the next day. I like having a plan and a schedule, or else I just forget about it.

4. WiseRabbit profile image81
    WiseRabbitposted 12 years ago

I have just toyed with it until now. I'd be happy if I wrote four or five a week.

5. inevitablesecrets profile image61
    inevitablesecretsposted 12 years ago

I've only been on here for a few days but so far it's been at least one a day and I hope to keep that up.  At least Monday through Friday.

6. leenamartha profile image40
    leenamarthaposted 12 years ago

I think one hub is enough in one day otherwise your hub profile can be banned.

7. ClicksThruScience profile image60
    ClicksThruScienceposted 12 years ago

I'm new to this, so I imagine I will try add around three per day.

8. ChristinS profile image39
    ChristinSposted 12 years ago

I have a lot of projects going and so I tend to not write on a regular schedule.  I would like to start doing a couple a week though.  I think trying to crank out too many at once would cause them to lose quality and may cause my followers to lose interest as well. 

So far I've done 3 in the past week or so and that is a lot for me.

9. Perpeptua profile image60
    Perpeptuaposted 12 years ago

I've done one ... ever so I think I need to up my game a little bit!

10. alifeofdesign profile image90
    alifeofdesignposted 12 years ago

I'm new to HubPages and recently completed my first 30/30 Hub Challenge. I pushed to complete my challenge under the thirty days so I was submitting a few Hubs a day. I've decided to reflect back on my previous Hub and improve them and spend some time within the Hub community so I am not writing any hubs as of late. I plan o resuming my writing in the next week and will, again, take on another challenge to push myself.

11. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 12 years ago

My goal is to atleast send out one hub every other day but this really depends on my everyday schedule. Im pretty new to Hubpages but i really love the entire concept of it!

12. Adamowen profile image69
    Adamowenposted 12 years ago

I usually spend 15 hours per day working in and around college. I have recently allocated more time to this website and the community meaning I have more time to produce content. I would say I can produce 5+ each day that are very high quality or maybe 10 that are of lesser quality.

13. WannaB Writer profile image88
    WannaB Writerposted 12 years ago

I would find it difficult to write one a day, but that's because I need to care about what I write about. I usually try to incorporate original photos and videos into a hub, and these take some time to produce.

I also have to split my writing time between several sites. The plan is to write one Squidoo lens or one hub a week, post on each of my five blogs at least once every two weeks, make a few Zazzle products a week. That spreads me pretty thin. I'd love to have time to write one hub a day.

14. urgurl_bri profile image83
    urgurl_briposted 12 years ago

It depends on the day.  Sometimes I don't write any that day.  Other times I'll write one.  And if I have a lot of time on my hands then I'll write several.  I think the most I did in one day was 3 or 4.   It also depends on the amount of time you spend on your hubs.  Some take a half hour to an hour, where others can take several hours just for one.

15. vapourlock profile image60
    vapourlockposted 12 years ago

Going by the answers here, I think I am being very ambitious when I aim for 5 hubs a day. All of these are top notch, well-researched, and absolutely error-free.

16. kal30314 profile image62
    kal30314posted 12 years ago

More like when I feel like writing. When I decide to write I try to write more than one hub, maybe three or more in the same day.

17. Gurpreet Seehra profile image65
    Gurpreet Seehraposted 12 years ago

Since, I am just a starter, I have energy to write more than 1. Let's see if I can make it a habit.

18. Jolie Fludson profile image60
    Jolie Fludsonposted 12 years ago

I am just new on this site, so maybe I'm gonna try one article per day. I will try to post one by tomorrow.

19. profile image0
    mcals71posted 12 years ago

In one day? My goodness! How does one find the time? I write when I feel I have something meaningful to say. I don't see it as a job or a task. To me it's a leisurely activity I indulge in when the occasion presents itself.

20. arpitme profile image61
    arpitmeposted 12 years ago

I am in the beginner stage but i really like the idea of hubpages. Uptill know i have only written one entry but i am going to write one entry daily.whatever motivational thought that will come in my mind i am going to hub it .

21. TheHeavyReview profile image68
    TheHeavyReviewposted 12 years ago

It all depends on what mood I'm in and how much time I have to write.  Sometimes I don't publish the hubs the same day I write them, though.  I can often write a few in a day when I've got a nice chunk of time.  Actually, I have at least three hubs that I've written but have not submitted yet.

22. Mageplasm profile image61
    Mageplasmposted 12 years ago

I write a Hub about once a week, usually over the weekend. I go to school, so I don't have time to write during the weekdays.

23. profile image0
    kiasumamaposted 12 years ago

Yesterday, I wrote 3 hubs. But, the day before yesterday only 1. It all depends on mood and how busy you are that day. I love writing but I write better in Chinese.

24. proudtobeadad profile image60
    proudtobeadadposted 12 years ago

I write only one.  It's one that I really want to talk about and it's about my relationship with my son.  While our relationship is so much more than baseball, it is very interesting how our relationship grows as he grows and pursues his dream of playing baseball.  My wife has suggested I write a couple of others, but right now I only want to write this one.

25. lili31300 profile image53
    lili31300posted 12 years ago

Maybe 1 or 2 depending on how I feel that day.  Everyone should  check out my newest one.  How to Survive Elementary School

26. Hypersapien profile image44
    Hypersapienposted 12 years ago

In doing the HubChalleneg (30 hubs in 30 days), I think I pushed myself and did 5 in a day at the end.  Brutal!

27. StellaSee profile image76
    StellaSeeposted 12 years ago

Currently I write one hub every few weeks? or something like that. That's sad to think about when a lot of people appear to be writing at least one a day! I wish I could do that 30 hubs in 30 days challenge...It takes time for me to write, research and edit a hub that's good quality.

28. Sherry Hewins profile image92
    Sherry Hewinsposted 12 years ago

On average 3 a week. The most I have written in one day is 2. This week I didn't write any because I was on vacation, spending time with family.

29. rtaflooring profile image59
    rtaflooringposted 12 years ago

I m not regular writer.. whenever I m stress i m start writing for my recovery.. means writing is my stress recovery..

30. mattforte profile image88
    mattforteposted 12 years ago

I write slowly. My girfriend, (lisakoski.hubpages.com) is a writer by trade so she pumps them out a lot faster. Depends on the person I guess. Many people write way too many, way too fast. We were actually talking last night in the car about that stupid 30 day challenge. We've both seen hubs from this, and almost all of them are forced, short, low quality hubs.

My point - who cares how many...even one a day is too much imo. What matters is how long do you *need* to take to write a quality hub. This is exactly why Lisa goes faster than I...she is simply a better author.

31. GDiBiase profile image65
    GDiBiaseposted 12 years ago

Now that I have more time to write I am trying to write at least one a day1

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)