jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

I just published 10 hubs and have 10 hubs featured simultaneously. why am I not

1. Meo Antolin profile image83
    Meo Antolinposted 4 years ago

I just published 10 hubs and have 10 hubs featured simultaneously. why am I not getting accolades?

that's the question.

2. JG11Bravo profile image84
    JG11Bravoposted 4 years ago

Sometimes it takes a little bit for the accolade to update.  It took an hour or so for my 25 Featured accolade to pop, so I would assume it's just a normal delay.

3. possum lover profile image57
    possum loverposted 4 years ago

Just give it a little bit of time and like they said in the baseball movie - "they will come".

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I think it took mine a couple of days to appear. Hopefully you won't have to wait long. Congrats on your 10 featured hubs.

1. Meo Antolin profile image83
      Meo Antolinposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I just felt slightly disappointed when they did not show up. I worked extra hard the past few days just to reach those objectives. They showed up now so everything's okay now. Again, thank you.

5. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Sometimes, they pop up within an hr or two. Sometimes it takes longer like a couple days. Don't dwell on it too much. They will show up in due time.

6. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

Be patient. You will get it. It might take some time.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Congratulations! It does take time to appear, as others have said. Keep it up!

8. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

I see you have 11 hubs published and your featured hubs accolade is on 10. What more do you need?

1. JG11Bravo profile image84
      JG11Bravoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The question was asked some time ago, so I assume those of us who said it would come around in a while were right.

9. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

It takes a few days at times. If you haven't seen it before then, write (team@hubpages.com) they will answer any question you may have. Congratulations!

working