jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How does it benefit you having a hub as Ëditors choice?"

1. lemonkerdz profile image94
    lemonkerdzposted 4 years ago

How does it benefit you having a hub as Ëditors choice?"

2. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

This is maybe the opposite of what you want to hear but I thought I would share the experience.

I opted out of my hubs being Editor's choice because the hubs which were chosen, their traffic started declining. I gave them some time to see whether or not their traffic would pick back up but it didn't. As soon as I opted out the traffic spiked and has been climbing steadily since. I am now getting more traffic on those hubs than I was before.

1. lemonkerdz profile image94
      lemonkerdzposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Very wierd! you would expect the opposite. Do you know if others have had similar experiences with traffic falling due to being selected as Editors choice?
      And how did you opt out?
      I have seen traffic falling on those hubs though.

2. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There a few hubbers who have opted out for the same reason. I don't know if others have had the opposite experience. I don't think EC hubs benefit the hubber, they benefit HP because the hubs are moved from your subdomain to HP's main domain.

3. lemonkerdz profile image94
      lemonkerdzposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Checking on my Hubs for Editors choice and Plaaaaaah hubs with NO! traffic. I think its true although they are supposed to be promoted with HP they are actualy affected badly.

4. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sorry about that, but that's the exact reason why some hubbers choose to opt out.

working