Hubber Score. Why did inactivity raise my score to 95 but coming back my score w

1. JRScarbrough profile image90
    JRScarbroughposted 4 years ago

Hubber Score. Why did inactivity raise my score to 95 but coming back my score went to 84?

I went away for almost 9 months, my Hubberscore rose to 95 during that time. As soon as I began being active once more, my score went down to 84.

2. David Trujillo profile image87
    David Trujilloposted 4 years ago

I have seen this happen as well to me. I guess the score has nothing to do with views, instead being more related with what you do within Hubpages. I do not monitor my score that much, it means nothing for me. High or Low my traffic depends mostly on the title of my hubs. No matter their score either or if they are long or short.

I have seen my score increase a little when participating on forums and answering questions. But they main benefit from cruising Hubages leaving comments and such it the link trails you leave to your profile and thus to your hubs. People that like or hate you always end up checking your profile and boosting up your traffic.

1. JRScarbrough profile image90
      JRScarbroughposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It is just weird that people say the more a part of HP the better the score and yet, mine reached its highest when I wasn't even active and that my activity lowered it. Thanks for commenting.

working