How can I see from which Hubs an Amazon item was purchased?

1. SpaceShanty profile image97
    SpaceShantyposted 4 years ago

How can I see from which Hubs an Amazon item was purchased?

I have had a few Amazon sales but the items do not relate to any of my Hubs, is there a way I can see which Hubs the buyer was viewing before they clicked throug to Amazon?

2. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8597422_f260.jpg

I can't answer for Amazon because it isn't allowed in my state, but I can see for eBay. Here's how to see eBay results; I'm assuming something similar is true for Amazon:

1. In the top, main menu bar, click your name and select, "my earnings". The "Earnings Reports" page appears.

2. In the 4th menu from the top (the one in which the "Earnings Reports" tab is currently highlighted), click eBay Sales Reports (in your case, Amazon Sales Reports is hopefully also an option). The "eBay Revenue and Sales By Hub" (Amazon, in your case) tab appears.

This page contains all kinds of useful information and does show the dollar amounts and specific products sold per hub (scroll down for full details).

I THINK (smarter people, please correct me!!) that if someone clicks on your product link and eventually, that same session, buys something else you still get credit for that, so that could account for the sales of unrelated products, if I'm remembering something I read correctly. The forums mentioned something about that one time, but it's hard to find so be patient in your research if your question isn't fully answered by my answer or others' answers to your question.

1. SpaceShanty profile image97
      SpaceShantyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi,  Amazon sales are not shown on HP like eBay sales, I/we must log into Amazon to view sales, the only tracking I can see is that it came from HP, which I already know, what I need to know is from which Hub.

working