This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Can I open a second account and use my referral link?

1. Geekdom profile image92
    Geekdomposted 4 years ago

Can I open a second account and use my referral link?

I was going to create a separate account to write on one specific topic.  It occurred to me that I might be able to use my referral link, since it is a separate account and “personality”.  Is this allowed?

2. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

You can open as many accounts as you wish. Only difference is that you need to use separate email addresses for each.

You can link your Paypal, Adsense and Amazon accounts to all of them,.

Geekdomposted 4 years agoin reply to this

But can I use the affiliate link to start the account?

2. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What affiliate link?

3. Geekdom profile image92

I'm sorry. I meant referral link.

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

Yes you can. I used my referral link from this account when I signed up with my second account. Like the other person stated you will need a different email.

Thanks.  Are you using your same amazon and adsense accounts for both accounts or did you set up separate ones for each hubber profile?

2. peeples profile image94
      peeplesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm using the same.

working