jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

I just checked my earnings and noticed they're over the $50.00 threshold ..When

1. Hackslap profile image85
    Hackslapposted 4 years ago

I just checked my earnings and noticed they're over the $50.00 threshold ..When will I get paid?

2. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

Hiya, if this is your first payment over 50 then it will be the end of next month on the 28th of Feb. its always a month behind, congrats on getting your 50 dollars.

Hackslapposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes it is the first one ..yeah the 28th of Feb makes sense based on the chart HP have illustrated.. thanks!

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I believe that it is on, or about, the 28th of the month.

Yup just found out it would be 28th Feb

4. gmarquardt profile image86
    gmarquardtposted 4 years ago

Mine took about 2 months after I hit the $50.00 mark. I believe there are a few hubs you can peruse to get clearer information!

Thanks mate yeah I did search a bit but just wanted to be sure....as long as i will get paid that's all that matters smile

5. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Congratulations on your payout!! Still working my way there. Makes me happy to know it is possible.

thanks! .. Its definitely possible... just be sure you research your keywords a bit and the rewards will follow smile

6. Jasmeetk profile image82
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

Even I have not completed my first 50$, but as per my research says that we get paid after 1 month. For instance, if you completed your 50$ earning in december end, then you will be paid in January end.

working