jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hubpages clean up, have you done it yet?

1. CJ Andrews profile image91
    CJ Andrewsposted 4 years ago

Hubpages clean up, have you done it yet?

I am going to be putting my toes back into the HP's water and with that I am noticing I have some cleaning up to do as well as some sprucing up.  How many of you have gone through with the changes to HP's and made some drastic changes to your account and hubs?

2. Cre8tor profile image95
    Cre8torposted 4 years ago

Me too! I'm glad to be back writing and seeing people here I haven't in a long time. I'm having some fun right now with music Hubs but am definitely doing some housekeeping. Particularly on Hubs that I want to do better than they are. Some I won't touch, maybe could, but if it ain't broke, right?

It's definitely a good idea to update at the very least but I've made/am making some drastic changes as well. I met up with some old friends who have been very helpful, as always, with ideas on how to get this done.

Glad to see you back here at the pool. :-)

3. Everyday Miracles profile image88
    Everyday Miraclesposted 4 years ago

Recently one of my hubs got a traffic boost. It now regularly does over 5k hits a day and that prompted me to start working at it again. I have a handful of satellite accounts that I use for niche topics and I've been working on fixing up the hubs that I have on this (my main account). I've deleted several and am now working on revamping a bunch of my hubs.

I'm sincerely debating making a hub just to list the revamped hubs so that my followers can see them, but I think I'm just going to share them out to my followers as I fix them up.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

I'm working on it, but still have a loooong way to go tongue. Of the approximately 200 hubs I have active at the moment, about....1/3, maybe 1/2 are up to both mine and Hubpages' current standards. Then there's the 260+ that are sitting unpublished, just waiting for me to get my act together to do major rewriting and rebuilding with them. Whew. If the revisions will get my earnings back up anywhere close to what they were pre-Panda/farmer/etc then it'll all be worth the headache.

working