jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone have Alot of traffic from there questions on Hubpages?

1. kmackey32 profile image67
    kmackey32posted 4 years ago

Does anyone have Alot of traffic from there questions on Hubpages?

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

It depends on the question you ask. While, some you may ask get a lot of traffic. Others might not get anything. You just have to take a chance, and see what goes.

3. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 4 years ago

Only one or two of mine get traffic from outside, most are internal from Hubpages. One question I asked way back in the beginning about birds, still gets traffic from search engines today.

4. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Not really, I'm not really good at it. I think my questions are too heady so people are bored and uninterested. I have had a few that did really well in the topic of entertainment. However, one was closed by HP for encouraging too much conversation or something. I still don't understand that but it's all good. I'm not good at Q&A and need to put the bulk of my energy in writing quality hubs where I get real organic traffic and earnings. Q&A is for fun so I don't expect a lot of traffic to them. However, they can generate interest from and networking with other hubbers which can potentially increase internal traffic.
    Edit: No, I don't get organic traffic from those that did well; it was all internal. Some of my old ones get an organic hit once in a while.

working