jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Has anyone made much money from eBay sales on Hubpages?

1. caseymel profile image93
    caseymelposted 4 years ago

Has anyone made much money from eBay sales on Hubpages?

2. thumbi7 profile image64
    thumbi7posted 4 years ago

No I have not made any money from e bay sales.
    All the money I got is from page views, mostly by google.

3. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Some hubbers (a few) have reported doing well with eBay for specific items placed in their hubs. Most do not. Even before eBay changed their policies, I only made pennies on some days. There have been some lucky hubbers who reported hitting the jackpot with a particular sale. For that reason, I have left a few of my eBay capsules up, even though I've removed at least 90% and switched to Amazon.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago

I've made as much as $55 in a month with ebay sales.  I used to average a good $20 a month.

5. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Not since Panda :S. I used to make pretty good money with it, but it's all but dead for over a year now. That said, I still have a long way to go to put all of the new site suggestions into action with my hubs. Aside from the 200+ currently active, I have a little over 250 that are still unpublished while I do all my updates. My earnings through the Hubpages ad network rise steadily as I do my changes, and Amazon is starting to come back, so hopefully eBay will too.

6. Monis Mas profile image77
    Monis Masposted 4 years ago

Not at all! :-( I made some from Amazon, but not enogh to redeem it.

7. Melinda Longoria profile image79
    Melinda Longoriaposted 4 years ago

Four months on hb and I've made nothing from eBay. I've made equal amounts on amazon sales and page views, also mostly by google.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Melinda, seriously, 4 months is ...no time at all.  Writing on the web is lots of things, and there is serious money in it, but 4 months?  Nope.

8. Bishop55 profile image95
    Bishop55posted 4 years ago

I don't.  I don't think I ever have.   sad

9. younghopes profile image74
    younghopesposted 4 years ago

I have never used ebay on my hubs, i only use amazon as i dont know the best way to earn money with ebay

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

The best way for YOU to make money is if you are writing about a thing, then you put an ad for sales of that thing from both amazon and ebay.

10. caseymel profile image93
    caseymelposted 4 years ago

I didn't know we could put amazon ads on hubpages.  I'll have to add a few!

1. younghopes profile image74
      younghopesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

There is amazon capsule given amongst other capsules on hubpages, you just need to add that along with the product url

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

Sir, I suck at selling Amazon.  I've probably made a thousand dollars or more from it though.

11. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

One month I got close to $7 from Ebay.  That is the only month I ever earned that much on any of the earning programs.

working