Is it easier to get approved for Google AdSense through Hubpages or Blogspot?

1. Rafiq23 profile image88
    Rafiq23posted 4 years ago

Is it easier to get approved for Google AdSense through Hubpages or Blogspot?

Please elaborate.

2. NoRR4Me profile image81
    NoRR4Meposted 4 years ago

From what I've read in the forums, it can really be a headache trying to get approved for Google Adsense, especially for writers in certain countries outside of the U.S.
    In my opinion, It is much easier to get approved for Adsense with your own Blogspot blog. HubPages has made lots of changes so that it can also be a big headache and a hassle just to get your articles published.
    With your own blog, you control your content and it is published as soon as you post it. If you make good quality, daily blog post for a short period of time (a few weeks) you will probably get approved quicker. I know that Google loves fresh content and since they own Blogspot Blogger, they favor them in their search results. I have Blogspot blog post that rank before hubs that I wrote on the same topic, Also, sometimes if you write a good quality blog post to Blogger, it will be indexed in a few hours after you publish it.
    I recommend starting a Blogspot blog and write good articles daily for a week or two then apply for Adsense through your Blogspot account. Again, since Google owns both Blogspot and Adsense, they make it super easy to apply. They solicit you and give you instructions on how to apply for Adsense right on your Blogspot account dashboard.

Best wishes to you.

3. Rafiq23 profile image88
    Rafiq23posted 4 years ago

Thank you NoRR4Me for such a detailed answer.

working