jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Why so many people write non-sense questions in hub pages?

1. addingsense profile image61
    addingsenseposted 4 years ago

Why so many people write non-sense questions in hub pages?

Is this some joke to waste the time of hubbers? Or is it just to ask questions for the sake of asking questions?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8810529_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Beats me, but at least I get to have some sadistic fun by picking on the nonsensical Q's and reporting them as Spam.

addingsenseposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you are right..but why people are writing such outrageous questions..i really don't know the answer

3. profile image0
    Shelly Elliottposted 4 years ago

He or she is just curious about what we are up too..the dog that is.. and questions on Hubpages is fun...everyone is different we are all connected and sometimes we need others opinions to become aware of our egos and just accept that not all of us think alike. It is the only way to learn to love humanity.

yes, Shelly, in that perspective you are right. But imagine if somebody has a question like this. They can find the answer just by thinking two or three minutes. There is no need for writing in the hub pages community unless they need it thoroughly.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

My guess is that it's one of two things. The first is spam bots that tend to copy and paste 'buzz word' sentences at random into any website where they can sign up. I noticed this happens most on weekends when the moderators are probably off work. The second is people who don't have a full grasp of the English language. That's not meant to be a jab, but if they're too young, or learning English as a second language, it makes it very hard to phrase a question properly. Although, I suppose there is a third option. They might just be internet trolls.

the best answer. you are 100 percentage right

2. profile image0
      Shelly Elliottposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What would be a good question to ask? I am an author and ask questions to myself everyday. Perhaps the answers we need is like that book, 'Conversations with God'. Our thoughts are all valid and it takes courage for some people to express themselves.

3. addingsense profile image61

@Sherry, you are right about that. But the way we express our thoughts or the medium is selective. There is no issue if you have genuine questions related to the medium. Unfortunately most of the questions are invalid or absolutely ridiculous

working