jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

If you suspect you are not "good" at hopping hubs, are you doing more bad than g

1. amiebutchko profile image86
    amiebutchkoposted 4 years ago

If you suspect you are not "good" at hopping hubs, are you doing more bad than good?

I like to hop hubs.  It exposes me to so many articles I would most likely never see.  I like to see the variety and wonder at all the topics.  However, I am not sure I am very accurate in my ratings.  Am I a too easy a grader?  Am I too harsh?  Am I doing any damage if this is the case? Do you think hopping hubs more often will help you improve?

2. NornsMercy profile image61
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

I tried hopping hubs for money but I guess I wasn't good enough at doing it. Kinda killed my love of hub hopping (I loved it for all the reasons you listed) since I knew I wasn't giving the correct grades. My "skills" also didn't improve with time. hmm

1. amiebutchko profile image86
      amiebutchkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!  How did  you do it for money?  Is that a job?

2. Sarastheboss profile image74
      Sarasthebossposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I'm curious too. Did you do it for money with MTurk? Or is there something I'm missing on here?

3. NornsMercy profile image61
      NornsMercyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yeah it's for MTurk. They grade you and then they'll approve you for hub hopping for money. You keep getting scored every time you do it and your approval % will rise or fall depending on how accurate you are.

4. amiebutchko profile image86
      amiebutchkoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh!  I wish I was better at it...  I don't think I'd do very well!!!!!  smile

working