Is anyone else having problems seeing a reply button after you approve a post?

1. Misfit Chick profile image72
    Misfit Chickposted 3 years ago

Is anyone else having problems seeing a reply button after you approve a post?

I have a hub going that has several comments on it, now - and sometimes I kind of need to reply to those comments. However, I've been having problems seeing the reply button to reply to them, lately - and it's been a little frustrating. Is anyone else having this issue? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance. smile

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I've seen many complaints about this in the forums. I'm one of the people who doesn't get the "reply" button showing up after I click to allow the comment to be posted. It seems the only solution right now to using a reply button to respond directly beneath is to go to the "comments" section under your account and reply to them there. You won't be able to see your response actually posted at the hub unless you then go to the hub, but whatever you post under the profile section will show up on the hubs.

3. Misfit Chick profile image72
    Misfit Chickposted 3 years ago

Thanks, that's what I've been doing - but I worry that the people I'm responding to won't see the response. Maybe it doesn't matter that much. smile

working