jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

WHy did my hub score go down? How to improve the marks?

1. Secretabundance profile image70
    Secretabundanceposted 3 years ago

WHy did my hub score go down?  How to improve the marks?

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

That is the way that it goes for a while. It has to do with the Hubs that you write; the quality of your Hubs; the amt. of traffic you get; your comments etc. The Hub Score goes up and down for a while and probably balances after some time.

3. promisem profile image98
    promisemposted 3 years ago

Did you make any changes to your hubs within a few days before the change in your score? If you did, the changes might have something to do with it.

If you didn't, then it might be a drop in traffic or the loss of a link to one or more of your hubs.

1. Secretabundance profile image70
      Secretabundanceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you are right!  I did make a few changes within a few days. It went the other direction instead.  Now, I know and will avoid changing them once I have have attained good score.  Thanks

4. lilmissmontana profile image84
    lilmissmontanaposted 3 years ago

There are a lot of factors that play into your hubscore. Mine seems to fluctuate a little, a point or two. But when I post a new hub, it usually goes up and then depending on traffic and errors it goes up or down. Also, ask questions =] answer questions, comment on other people's hubs, and overall be involved in the community. I have found that since I have become more active in the community, my hubscore has improved, as well as my attitude towards writing. Keep pushing along!

1. acouasm profile image75
      acouasmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is the best advice I have found about hubpages and how it works. Thank you for that. I am now shipping off to comment on ALL THE THINGS!

working