jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

When it comes to Hubs, do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction?

1. mgeorge1050 profile image79
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

When it comes to Hubs, do you prefer to read fiction or nonfiction?

2. Erin Trefz profile image84
    Erin Trefzposted 3 years ago

I think it depends on my mood.  I really like nonfiction when I am looking for something deep, or educational.  If I am tired, and my brain power is gone I really enjoy something more fiction and/or comical.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Nonfiction and in particular under the topic of gender relations.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

In general, I read non-fiction hubs or websites and save my fiction reading for a good book I can read curled up in my recliner. I will read fiction and poetry hubs if they happen to be published by people I follow, but I usually don't browse those categories on a regular basis

mgeorge1050posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer, Sheila.  I don't ever read much fiction online, I also prefer my fiction in book form.

5. Amanda108 profile image91
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

Nonfiction, definitely. I view hubs as informative articles, though there's certainly nothing wrong with a writer using Hubpages to further their creativity.

When I read fiction I do so with a physical book. If it's online that I'm reading fiction then it's something that can only be read through a computer or phone such as fanfiction.

mgeorge1050posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sounds a bit like me.  If I am online with my laptop it is for facts and news.  Books are my main source of fictional stories.  Thanks for a great answer.

working