jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What genre books do you like to read? Fiction/nonfiction?

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

What genre books do you like to read?  Fiction/nonfiction?

My two favorite genres are Fantasy and Christian fiction.   But I do stray once in a while and read a Stephen King book and maybe an action/adventure book.  I also sit down with a classic once in a while.  Nonfiction I like cookbooks and basic how-to's/sewing and biorgraphy.

2. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 22 months ago

I read mostly fantasy/sci-fi but wander into general fiction and the classics occasionally.  Not much of a non-fiction reader.

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 22 months ago

The main nonfiction I like to read are ones that tell more a story and I can read from front to back, like a inspiring story or a true crime story

4. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 22 months ago

I read a lot of fiction (mainly in the horror, science fiction, and action/adventure genres) growing up.
    Over the past decade or so I've begun gravitating towards mostly non-fiction - biographies of personalities I admire (performers/historical figures), but also histories of musical and film genres.

5. renee21 profile image82
    renee21posted 21 months ago

I typically read Christian fiction, such as the Love Inspired romance novels and the Left Behind series, as well as the classic fiction books, like The Black Stallion, Black Beauty, Anne of Green Gables, etc.  I also like cookbooks and how-to books.  I also enjoy writing fiction.

working