jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Hello everyone, I am just wondering what is required of a Hub before my first po

1. Sergio Diaz profile image61
    Sergio Diazposted 3 years ago

Hello everyone, I am just wondering what is required of a Hub before my first post.

Are sources needed and if so, where do we input them? A separate source input box or simply within the hub itself? Also, should I bother with linking my hub to other articles? I have blogged before but this is my first time at a serious, consistent attempt so any tips for the newbie regarding hubs or just blogs in general would be much appreciated.

2. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8987595_f260.jpg

Just follow other successful hubbers patterns using your own style and words. You should be fine. Do your best to write about something you are passionate about then you will not get tired of writing more about it years later. Make sure you add lots of pictures, this helps and then invite people to your page.

Take your time. Although we can always go back and correct our errors, typos, it's best to take our time and finish it right the first time around. Since you were a blogger before, YOU my friend are a writer and you will do fine. smile Blessings!

Sergio Diazposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for the swift response and motivational words! My first post should be up tonight, I have most of  it in the Hub creator, just wanted to cover all my bases. Will be hub hopping pre-publishing now to see what I am missing.

3. starme77 profile image76
    starme77posted 3 years ago

original content, dont steal cheat or lie, or cuss either haha smile and it helps to know about your subject, use a video or two , a pic and write around 10000 words, yep yep that should do it smile Happy Hubbing

Sergio Diazposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sounds good, Thanks for the answer I appreciate it.  I am looking forward to my first post now more than ever. big_smile

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

You should definitely place the attribute on the graphics you use to let people know who created them, if they're in the public domain, etc. If you write a hub and feel it would be credible with your sources listed, you can place them as a list at the end of your hub or within the text if you prefer. If you create links to your sources make sure you have no more than two links to any domain. Any more than that and you'll get a warning the hub is overly self-promotional even if the links aren't to your own pages here or at other sites.

working