jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can you make money on HubPages just by posting questions like this one?

1. Mandy Webster profile image59
    Mandy Websterposted 3 years ago

Can you make money on HubPages just by posting questions like this one?

2. DeepThought258238 profile image70
    DeepThought258238posted 3 years ago

Not directly, but you expose yourself to people which can eventually lead to making money.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

I do think HubPages set up a system of ad revenue from questions. But as of right now it can't compete with ad revenue from hubs. Which is probably because people who do searches for a specific question tend to leave immediately after getting the answer. Where as someone reading a hub about a subject might click on an ad to learn more.

4. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

To make money, you need traffic. Traffic then needs to click the adverts to make you money.

If you don't get traffic, you don't get money.

5. Availiasvision profile image84
    Availiasvisionposted 3 years ago

Yes, you do make money off of the questions you ask here at Hubpages. I have noticed that the money goes into my Adsense account and shows up as views. However, the RPM is very low.

I have noticed that Google has sent some traffic my way for some of the questions I have asked. It is very difficult to get your questions ranked in search engines but it is possible.  Usually I get tons of traffic when I ask the question and then very little traffic after the first few days.

I find the questions very helpful and love that others have taken the time to answer them.