jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I have heard a lot of people say that hubpages is dead. What are payments like i

1. clivewilliams profile image85
    clivewilliamsposted 3 years ago

I have heard a lot of people say that hubpages is dead. What are payments like in July 2014?

hupgaes dead, how many hubs do you need to get paid

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

Glad my paypal account doesn't think it is dead. We are not suppose to discuss our actual earnings but I can tell you I am not alone when I say payments are steady getting higher. It isn't like it was years ago here anymore, but it is slowly regaining that strength. As for how many hubs you need that is a question no one can answer. You could only need a couple hubs or hundreds. It's all dependent on your writing and SEO abilities.

clivewilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks peeples, i hope one day my paypal account will say otherwise too, i have been here for just two months with little under 25 hubs, i have to put in great effort to write for hubpages but less to write for other article sites that pay faster.

3. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

Two months and 25 hubs in high competition topics and very little SEO?

It'll take you a while to earn. This account earns me several hundred every month.

clivewilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

sad You have nice hubs, i am just getting to understand the SEO and the next 25 hubs will be designed around that and good content

working