jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why am I being refused by Google Adsense when I have 10 lengthy articles? Rather

1. RandallJonas profile image86
    RandallJonasposted 3 years ago

Why am I being refused by Google Adsense when I have 10 lengthy articles? Rather upset ...

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

Randall..... you are on the right track my friend. Just be patient. Try not to apply for adsense until you have been here at least 8 weeks and have written several more hubs. It is not the quality of your work being denied; but the time you have been on Hubpages. Good luck!

RandallJonasposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the encouragement. I will follow your advice. There are so many differing opinions.

3. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Most people will advise to wait until you have closer to 20 hubs and have been here awhile. It takes time.

Thanks!

4. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Since you have applied once, then you should probably wait for 6 months and until you have about 20 Hubs.
    I looked over a few of your Hubs and you should probably have other items besides photos in them. The capsules are listed in edit.

Being from Canada may/may not be a factor. AdSense holds off on those outside of the US, but Canada is in NA so it may not count.

Thanks for the tip and information.

5. Matt Jordan III profile image80
    Matt Jordan IIIposted 3 years ago

I concur with previous answers.  And I sympathize with the upset.  Working 14 hour days with little time to write, I am dying to monetize my hubs.  I will take another stab tonight and let you know how it goes.

working