jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

This morning I had 879 total views and now I have 872 how in 9 hours have I lost

1. bensen32 profile image85
    bensen32posted 3 years ago

This morning I had 879 total views and now I have 872 how in 9 hours have I lost 7 total views?

2. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 3 years ago

It's on a rolling 24 hours, so it will go up and down based on the last 24 hours only.

1. bensen32 profile image85
      bensen32posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wrylilt, thank you but total views? That would go down? I understand daily views on a hub changing and even weekly and monthly but total views would go down?

2. WryLilt profile image93
      WryLiltposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ah, total views? That's weird but stats do change sometimes. Trust Google Analytics as it's more accurate.

3. Aniket Lawand profile image75
    Aniket Lawandposted 3 years ago

As mentioned by WryLilt it is rolling 24 hours it will go up and down depending on the people who have visited it. In case of continuous traffic it will fluctuate faster. For your case a simple example will be as below.
    1 day as per the view calculation is the last 24 hours. So if someone viewed your hub now that is at current time and no one else did after that then for twenty four hours it will reflect in the 1 day column. By default it will be already a part of 7 day column.
    After 24 hours is over the 1 day column will reflect 0 as in the past twenty fours hours no one else has visited your hub. It is as simple as that. The 7 day, 14 day column will already have it added up. So you will see no change there until 7 multiplied by 24 hours has passed by.
    I hope the answer makes sense.

working