jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)

Total views ever!

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 2 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that their total views column is going backwards instead of forwards?  In just two days I have lost over 200 views.

1. DrMark1961 profile image92
      DrMark1961posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Solaras mentioned this so I wrote the totals down so I would notice. I lost 7000 views in 12 hours!

sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It kind of makes a mockery of the Accolades system then - I was looking forward to my first 100,000 views Accolade in the near future - not going to happen if it continues this way.

2. Solaras profile image92
        Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's insane! 

Over the course of a week, while I was losing views, I think I lost about 4000 that did not get added in while I lost an additional 2000 views.  It seems to be adding up again, but those views are just lost; I don't expect anyone to find them and add them back in for me.

1. DrMark1961 profile image92
          DrMark1961posted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is the "B" Twilight Zone.

2. sallybea profile image98

Solaris those view have definitely been lost.
          Google stats are showing that I had far more views than I am seeing on HubPages for the same period.  I am definitely going to keep a few screenshots - they see that seeing is believing.

2. sparkleyfinger profile image91
    sparkleyfingerposted 2 years ago

I have noticed my views decline, but I'm hoping they pick up again as we get further into winter...

I did not mean my views had declined - I meant that the actual numbers in my stats should show more than they actually are - total views column reflects  a lower number than it did a few days ago.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image59
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

sallybea:  Seeing views, yet totals not moving

Yes views but total going backwards not forwards!  I took a screenshot today just to make sure that my eyes and memory are not deceiving me:)

2. sallybea profile image98

Yesterday my stats page looked beautiful with a whole load of double and single red arrows  and I felt my first ray of hope, that was until  I saw that my total hub score had plummeted another two points - oh woe is me.

4. Michael Kismet profile image86
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

I feel your pain Sally, my views are running in reverse as well. Statistics are also delayed today, it's not trouble in paradise, just Thursday in paradise.  smile

Oh Hubpages.

Thanks for making me smile:)

5. Michael Kismet profile image86
    Michael Kismetposted 2 years ago

I guess you're going to have to settle for just looking beautiful yourself--now that's two smiles you owe me.  smile

That's it for me, good night everyone, hopefully tomorrow will run a little more smoothly.

6. The Examiner-1 profile image80
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

Did you all count your own views?

I have not really looked at many hubs in that way,neither edited or tweeted - definitely not 200 or more times in just two days.  I am working on a hub but only in word.so have been busy elsewhere.

7. eugbug profile image96
    eugbugposted 2 years ago

Yes Sally, mine are dropping also. Maybe viewers are "unreading" our articles or the HubPages team have discovered the secrets of time travel and are taking us back to a pre-Panda 4.1 era!
    Hopefully its just a glitch!

Looks like the time machine has moved on a little.

working