jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Why the number of clicks per day can suddenly become 1/5 of average daily for yo

1. HubChief profile image80
    HubChiefposted 3 years ago

Why the number of clicks per day can suddenly become 1/5 of average daily for your articles?

In last two days my hubpage clicks have suddenly become 28 from 70 & 80 per day for one of my articles.. What causes this.?

2. Misfit Chick profile image71
    Misfit Chickposted 3 years ago

Weird... I see three questions regarding this in the past 8 hours, and no one has responded. I've been wondering, too. smile

3. HaydenAlexander profile image61
    HaydenAlexanderposted 3 years ago

It is most likely due to the recent Google Panda Update. I have read in an article that hubpages (and ehow as well) lost around 30% of their rankings which in turn means less visibility in search engines and this results in less clicks.

1. HubChief profile image80
      HubChiefposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the clue. I found the link to panda update. Google is expecting 3% to 5% impact. Our clicks are impacted 3. Fold. We are penny earners and now even those are impacted... Huboages, can you do something about it? See update link http://moz.c

4. Nick DeGeorge profile image60
    Nick DeGeorgeposted 3 years ago

I wonder if it has something to due with their migrating to a new data center?

working